Cool roofs save energy and money
Many types of roof systems exist, but the surface exposed to the sun is the one that determines if a roof is cool or not. New or existing roofs can be made “cool” by selecting the appropriate system.
Cool roof systems include special reflective pigments that reflect sunlight. These systems protect the roof surface from ultra-violet (UV) light and chemical damage. The HydroStop PremiumCoat System is the best in class by industry professionals and property owners given its technical attributes, sustainability and cool roof technology.
Cool roofing defined:
A roof system that tends to reflect solar energy away from the roof surface and/or emit non-reflected solar energy away from the roof surface such that less solar energy is absorbed into the building, thus reducing cooling loads. Reflective cool roofs are generally white or other light color. Cool roofs may be rated by the Cool Roof Rating Council, Energy Star or other organizations. (source: CRRC Institute)
Solutions that save money
For roofing solutions, high solar reflectance helps reduce energy cost related to building cooling. The Energy Star Approved and Cool Roof System has a Solar Reflectance greater than 0.90, and a Thermal Emittance greater than 0.79.
Reduced maintenance costs
Upon project completion, your building is watertight and it’s likely the last waterproofing system required for the life of the building.
- technically superior, best-in-class waterproofing systems
- waterproofing solutions for the entire building – from below grade, to walls to the roof
- cost effective solutions:
– most often the existing surface doesn’t require removal – saving time and money and minimizes any downtime allowing for full use of the property during installation
– cool roof technology reduces operating costs and is environmentally friendly
- 15, 20 and 25 year watertight manufacturers no-dollar limit warranty for qualified projects – renewable and transferable – warranty provided by Quest Construction Products
15, 20 and 25 year renewable and transferable warranties guarantee the system will last and protect your investment.
A variety of products are available to maintain and protect your building and property including:
- Roofing & Waterproofing Systems
- Below-grade Wall Coatings
- Asphalt & Concrete & Sealers
- Exterior Elastomeric Wall Coatings
Have a particular waterproofing project in mind? Contact us – we can help you pick the solution that best meets your project’s needs and budget.
The HydroStop PremiumCoat System
The HydroStop PremiumCoat System is one of the highest quality roofing and waterproofing systems available. The flexible, U.V. resistant elastomeric compound is fully reinforced with a tough nonwoven polyester fabric designed for all roofing and flashing applications.
The PremiumCoat System provides a long lasting, energy efficient surface that when properly installed by a certified applicator carries a warranty up to 25 years – a warranty that is transferable and renewable when managed through a proper maintenance schedule.
The PremiumCoat System can be applied on a wide variety of substrates with a wide variety of color options.
- Mod Bit